Olympus WS-853 Digital Stereo Voice Recorder with Flash 8 GB Memory, MP3 and Built-In USB Key
- Stereo low-noise directional microphones with 90 for superb stereo quality. Perfect for meeting or conversations.
- 8 GB Built in Memory to hold up to 2080 Hours Recording Time (LP) in MP3
- Built-in USB connector to Save data or transfer recordings or data easily - PC or MAC
- Battery Life of up to 110 hours on just two AAA Rechareable NiMh Batteries (Included)
- Intelligent Auto Mode ensures that recording levels are automatically adjusted to optimal levels.
OK, I've done the research on these puppies. If you buy a Sony you'll have a slide HOLD-POWER ON/OFF slider on the side WHICH WILL BREAK after very limited use. I know this because mine did and the reviews agree with me. You need to get a physical on/off button like this Olympus has.
The Olympus also has a little stand built-in to raise it off the desk and a built-in USB for file transfer - AWESOME IDEA!
You can add a Micro SD card (max 32 Gb) for extra storage if you want but I don't bother and it has an Simple or Normal mode - I leave it in the simple mode, life's too complicated anyway.
If you need to record stuff - this is the BOSS!
Click the link below NOT the 'Buy Now' Button.
CLICK HERE TO BUY